Monday, July 25, 2011

Look into your Heart...a lesson learned from a classic movie.



Soooo...I've had my iPad for over 6 months now and I'm just realizing everything it can do.  I recently watched Sparkle through Netflix on my iPad.  Sparkle was one of my favorite movies, growing up.  I used to watch it with my favorite person in the world, my Aunt Brenda (better known as B-Love).  When she passed away, I continued the tradition every now and then. 

This particular time, though, I was watching it and was struck by the love story between Sparkle and Stix.  In particular, I actually sat down and listened to the words of the song, Look into Your Heart. 

If you look into your heart
With a positive mind
Take self inventory, your woman and your glory
Leave the bad things behind

Wow...how profound.  Love.  It.  I don't know about you, but I'm inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but I've never seen this. But it has the dude from Miami Vice and Irene Cara in it???? I will definitely need to rent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great movie, Julie. A little cheezy, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete