Sunday, May 5, 2013

A to Z Song Challenge: D is for Dangerously in Love 2

      

 

Okay, so I’m not one to hop on a music bandwagon.  In fact, when I like a newer song, it’s usually months after it was released and played out by radio stations.  BUT I like Beyonce.  I’m not her greatest fan, but I enjoy her music.  So…..

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 is for Dangerously in Love 2 by Beyoncé
 

 

 

I have to say that this song has inspired many scenes.  I write with song and I write romance.  What better inspiration than a song that says “You’re my relation, In connection to the Sun.  With you next to me, there’s no darkness I can’t overcome.  You are my raindrop, I am the seed.  With you and God, who’s my sunlight, I bloom and grow so beautifully.”  Talk about a true love!   Phew.  That’s romance right there.  And that’s why I had to include this song in my favorites.  Enjoy!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beyonce is great. I've never heard this song before. I am way behind where music goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually am too, but I LOVE this one from her.

      Delete