Friday, May 17, 2013

A to Z Song Challenge: N is for Nothing Else


It was hard.  All the way up until just now, I was going back and forth on which song to pick.  It was between this one and No Rhyme No Reason by George Duke.  And really, picking this song does mean I like it better.  They both are favs of mine.  In the end, I went with the artist that was better looking. LOL  (I know...how superficial of me) 

So since I LOVE me some JT (he's a definite hottie)...






is for Nothing Else by Justin Timberlake







And just for good measure...  BOOM!

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Justin is a great piece of eye candy. I've never heard the song before, but I'm dancing. Thanks. Great N choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice, Leslie - Justin looks especially good in his 'suit and tie'-

    ReplyDelete